This is not your typical birds-and-the bees discussion. Inside this book is an exploration of the real questions you have about sex and your sexuality--all the ones you're too afraid to ask out loud (especially to your parents. Shudder.). Drawn from actual questions and with totally honest answers about what is and isn't okay to look at, think about, and do, this book breaks down what God really has to say about keeping your clothes on.
Let's face it, the sex talk you got and the messages you hear at church aren't always that helpful when it comes to what is really going through your mind (or bothering you elsewhere) in real life. And asking those questions is not exactly easy when you want a real answer instead of, "You'll go blind." But in these pages, no topic is off-limits, and the answers you'll see are a real discussion of what you want to know (and exactly what the Bible does and does not say on the topic), or even what it means if you've already experimented. From pre-marital sex to masturbation to the temptations of porn and what it means to be a technical virgin--and questions about homosexuality--Questions You Can't Ask Your Mama About Sex is a go-to handbook for the things you need to know but don't want to ask out loud.
Questions You Can't Ask Your Mama About Sex:
- comes from authors with decades of experience on the topics of relationships and sex, who have been featured on The TODAY Show, Good Morning America, The Daily Show, Anderson Cooper 360, as well as in The New York Times and Buzzfeed
- uses a straight-forward approach to answer over 50 questions teens have asked
- goes beyond "how far is too far?" to look at the nuances and real things you wonder about and face--done though straight-forward and honest discussion
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9780310258124
- ISBN-10: 031025812X
- Publisher: Zondervan/Youth Specialties
- Publish Date: February 2005
- Dimensions: 8.12 x 5.3 x 0.34 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.3 pounds
- Page Count: 122
- Reading Level: Ages 13-16