Experience the Liberating Power of "Radical Forgiveness"
Is there a divine purpose behind everything that happens? If you're willing to embrace that possibility, every aspect of your life can change. This is the theory behind Colin Tipping's revolutionary method for experiencing the freedom, peace, and renewed energy that come with Radical Forgiveness. Radical Forgiveness gives us step-by-step instruction in what begins as a healing process, and culminates in an entirely new way of living in the world.
Radical Forgiveness is available in both book and audio format. With more than a dozen tools that can help us find peace in a difficult work situation or let go of painful events from the past, this book offers quick, easy-to-use practices and clear insights for exploring the transformative Radical Forgiveness process. The audio edition brings you Tipping's original adaptation of his award-winning book distilled into three CDs. Topics covered include:
How to transform difficult emotions like anger, fear, and shame into unconditional love, gratitude, and peace
- The five essential stages of Radical Forgiveness, and how they help us transcend the victim archetype and embrace the inherent perfection of life
- The Radical Forgiveness Worksheet--an effective and easy-to-use tool for tapping into your "spiritual intelligence" to resolve grievances
"Radical Forgiveness is much more than the mere letting go of the past," writes Colin. "It is the key to creating the life that we want and the world that we want." With Radical Forgiveness, he puts that key in our hands.
- ISBN-13: 9781591797647
- ISBN-10: 1591797640
- Publisher: Sounds True
- Publish Date: December 2009
- Dimensions: 8 x 5.3 x 1.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.8 pounds
- Page Count: 384