Raising Ducks Naturally Guide For Beginners On How To Raise Healthy Ducks Without A Pond, How to Feed Them, And Take Care for Them
When it comes to foul most people think of chickens as the perfect option for their small holding or as a pet.
However, ducks can be just as good if not better than chickens In fact ducks are generally hardier than chickens. They don't get ill as easily and are very happy in most climates.
Of course ducks do have specific needs regarding their habitat and how to look after them properly. A duck has a large number of predators which you need to give them protection against.
You also need to be aware of the most common issues with keeping ducks and how to deal with them. Once you've got past that you'll find that ducks are wonderful pets and can give you a much larger supplier of eggs than chickens.
Their eggs are bigger and more plentiful
This guide will help to ensure that you know everything you need to before you purchase your first duck.
- An introduction to duck keeping and the different breeds.
- How to decide on the right habitat, including location and building the habitat.
- The right food for your ducks
- How to care for them so that they are healthy and happy.
- Common issues and problems that arise with keeping ducks that many people either overlook or aren't aware of.
Download your E book "Raising Ducks Naturally: Guide For Beginners On How To Raise Healthy Ducks Without A Pond, How to Feed Them, And Take Care for Them" by scrolling up and clicking "Buy Now with 1-Click" button
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9781721033768
- ISBN-10: 1721033769
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Publishing Platform
- Publish Date: June 2018
- Dimensions: 9.02 x 5.98 x 0.08 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.14 pounds
- Page Count: 38