Master the ABCs for pre-K and kindergarten (ages 3 to 6) with these fun flash cards from the Ready to Learn series. Flash cards are a great way to memorize small amounts of information, and Ready to Learn: Pre-K-K Alphabet Flash Cards help 3- to 6-year-olds master their ABCs. This collection includes 48 illustrated flash cards, all featuring a letter from the alphabet on one side, and a colorfully illustrated word that starts with that letter on the reverse. The repetition of flash cards forms a connection between letters and images, which can build school-ready reading skills.
- Helps kids connect letters with words and words with pictures.
- Double-sided cards feature letters on one side and pictures/words on the reverse.
- Portable for on-the-go learning.
- Kids can use on their own or with parents.
- Meets Common Core State Standards.
- 48 full-color and illustrated cards.
Developed for kids entering pre-kindergarten all the way through third grade, Silver Dolphin's Ready to Learn series of educational and engaging workbooks, workpads, write & wipe formats, and flash cards will put young learners on the path to success. Focusing on three key subjects--reading, writing, and math--each grade level is vetted by experts in early education to adhere to the Common Core State Standards Initiative. Foundational, buildable skills are introduced, developed, and reinforced with colorful illustrations and familiar learning formats that will encourage learning confidence as kids benefit from extra educational opportunities outside the classroom.
- ISBN-13: 9781645173373
- ISBN-10: 1645173372
- Publisher: Silver Dolphin Books
- Publish Date: July 2020
- Dimensions: 4.9 x 3.2 x 0.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.35 pounds
- Page Count: 48
- Reading Level: Ages 3-6