The basics of pre-K reading are all here in this Ready to Learn workbook for kids ages 3 to 5. Prepare your 3- to 5-year-old for pre-kindergarten and the basics of reading with Ready to Learn: Pre-Kindergarten Reading Workbook. All exercises feature content vetted by top early education specialists and introduce early reading concepts, including letter names, sound recognition, sequencing, and rhyming. With this colorful and engaging workbook, kids will be ready to learn and ready to read.
- Activities focus on letter names and their sounds.
- Includes writing practice to help build pen control.
- 64 full-color and illustrated pages.
- Answer key at the end of the book.
- Meets Common Core State Standards.
- Includes a Certification of Achievement to celebrate completion.
Developed for kids entering pre-kindergarten all the way through third grade, Silver Dolphin's Ready to Learn series of educational and engaging workbooks, workpads, write & wipe formats, and flash cards will put young learners on the path to success. Focusing on three key subjects--reading, writing, and math--each grade level is vetted by experts in early education to adhere to the Common Core State Standards Initiative. Foundational, buildable skills are introduced, developed, and reinforced with colorful illustrations and familiar learning formats that will encourage learning confidence as kids benefit from extra educational opportunities outside the classroom.
- ISBN-13: 9781645173229
- ISBN-10: 1645173224
- Publisher: Silver Dolphin Books
- Publish Date: May 2020
- Dimensions: 10.7 x 7.8 x 0.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.3 pounds
- Page Count: 64
- Reading Level: Ages 3-5