Ready or Not, it's a new cookbook from the James Beard award-nominees and New York Times best-selling creators of Nom Nom Paleo, the wildly popular blog, app, and best-selling cookbookYou know how it is: some days, you're fired up and ready to cook; other days, you dread the thought of making dinner. More often than not, you find yourself floating somewhere between inspiration and desperation. What's a crazy busy (but kind of lazy) home cook to do? The answer: pick up this book. Ready or Not makes healthy Paleo home cooking a breeze, no matter if there's time to prepare or just minutes to spare. Whether you're a fastidious planner or a last-minute improviser, you'll find plenty of deliciously nourishing options, from make-ahead feasts to lightning-fast leftover makeovers. Presented in Nom Nom Paleo's deliriously fun comic book style, Ready or Not makes Paleo cooking easy, no matter how much time you have. In fact, this cookbook is organized into color-coded sections to match your readiness level:
- GET SET First, stock your kitchen with essential building blocks--from store-bought necessities to D.I.Y. ingredients that'll set you up for anytime cooking.
- READY Got time to cook? Turn to these recipes for make-ahead meals and spectacular dishes like Pressure Cooker Bo Ss m and Strawberry Almond Semifreddo
- KINDA READY Learn how to transform pantry staples and leftovers into impromptu meals that'll satisfy the most discriminating palates.
- NOT READY Emergency meals can be delicious, too. In this section, you'll find super-fast recipes like savory stir-fries and sheet pan suppers.
Along with colorfully written and gorgeously photographed step-by-step recipes presented in a cheeky cartoon format, Ready or Not features kitchen hacks, Paleo ingredient guides, meal plans, shopping lists and more
- ISBN-13: 9781449478292
- ISBN-10: 1449478298
- Publisher: Andrews McMeel Publishing
- Publish Date: August 2017
- Dimensions: 10.2 x 8.3 x 1.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.8 pounds
- Page Count: 352