Learn how to make money wholesaling real estate without having to swing a hammer or deal with tenants.
Wholesaling is one of the best ways to get started making money in the world of real estate investing. Think of it as the day trading of real estate except it is simpler and has less risk if you learn how the process works. In fact when you learn how to do it the right way, you can minimize your risk substantially. The Real Estate Wholesaling Bible teaches what you need to know to profit from real estate wholesaling without needing a lot of capital or previous experience. This rapidly expanding business is relatively simple, profitable, and perfect for today's real estate market. Plus it's an ideal system for making money even in the toughest real estate markets. All you will need to get started is a computer, an Internet connection, this audiobook, some passion, and a lot of curiosity.
- Teaches the mechanics of how to wholesale real estate, including exactly how to find, analyze, finance, and sell wholesale deals like clockwork
- Explains how actually to build a business and develop systems that are not dependent on you as the business owner
- Shows how to develop a turnkey, systems-dependent business that serves as a vehicle for all the people it touches: the owners, the employees, and the community
Many real estate investors' ideas of success focus squarely on profitability. Author Than Merrill believes success happens when your real estate investment business is not only profitable but also gives you the time to enjoy your life and fulfill your passions and dreams.
- ISBN-13: 9781118807521
- ISBN-10: 1118807529
- Publisher: Wiley
- Publish Date: April 2014
- Dimensions: 9.37 x 7.35 x 0.56 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.78 pounds
- Page Count: 272