The key to understanding how your manager calculates your real value--and how to boost it
More than anything else, you need to understand exactly how your employer evaluates you, and your annual performance review doesn't tell the whole story. In The Reality-Based Rules of the Workplace, Cy Wakeman shows how to calculate how your true value to your organization by understanding your current and future potential against your emotional expense--the toll your actions and attitudes take on the people around you. With Cy's clear, straight-to-the-point advice, you can confront and reduce your emotional costliness, become an invaluable member of your team, and even learn to love your job again.
- Reveals a formula for measuring your current performance, future potential, and the biggest detractor, your emotional expense
- Shares real-world advice for quickly boosting your value and becoming a highly-valued, sought after employee and teammate
- Builds on the lessons in Reality-Based Leadership, Cy Wakeman's first book for leaders and managers
The Reality-Based Rules of the Workplace is the essential guide for boosting your value, owning your career, and becoming the kind of employee no organization can afford to lose.
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9781118413685
- ISBN-10: 1118413687
- Publisher: Jossey-Bass
- Publish Date: April 2013
- Dimensions: 9.1 x 6.2 x 0.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.85 pounds
- Page Count: 208