Jewish people are smart and educated, as are their arguments and objections to Christianity! In this book, you will be introduced to the top Jewish objections to Christianity (reasons Jews give for rejecting Jesus) and Dr. Eitan Bar's rebuttal.For us Jews who grew up in Israel, Jesus and His word were never part of the conversation. Not in our school system, not in our synagogues, and not in our media. Nor do we have easy access to the New Testament. Jesus has been studiously avoided and hidden from our people. Today in Israel, 98% of the Jewish population rejects Jesus as the Messiah. Since the days of the Messiah, the Jewish rabbis have set themselves in opposition to the gospel, blocking the message of Jesus from Israel. They deliberately prevent Jewish people from hearing about the free salvation offered to them in the death and resurrection of their own Jewish Messiah. They have gone to great lengths to conceal Jesus and keep him the best-kept secret in Judaism, keeping Israel in spiritual darkness.But now the secret is out!
Between 2012 and 2018, I collected all the Jewish rabbinic arguments against Christianity I could find in rabbinic publications (magazines, books, and videos.) Since 2015 I have released about 150 short videos in Hebrew (viewed over 50 million times in Israel alone!) where I introduce and refute the top rabbinic objections to Jesus, the New Testament, and Christianity. This book is a compilation of transcripts of the videos translated into English. It is written in a simple non-academic style.
- "Refuting Rabbinic Objections to Christianity & Messianic Prophecies" is a thought-provoking book that delves into the longstanding debate between Christianity and Judaism. The author examines various rabbinic objections to Christianity and presents evidence for the fulfillment of messianic prophecies in Jesus. The book provides a unique perspective on the relationship between the two religions and challenges readers to re-examine their own beliefs. It's a must-read for anyone interested in the historical and theological debate between Christianity and Judaism. (from the reviews)
About the Author: Dr. Eitan Bar is an Israeli-Jewish Christian and the author of several books. In Israel, Eitan is known for being the first believer in Jesus to ever debate with an orthodox Jewish rabbi in the Hebrew language. Eitan holds several degrees in Bible and theology, yet he wrote this book before receiving his doctorate.It is highly recommended also to read Eitan Bar's other book, "Why Don't Jews Believe in Jesus," before or after this book
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9781792912900
- ISBN-10: 1792912900
- Publisher: Independently Published
- Publish Date: January 2019
- Dimensions: 9 x 6 x 0.72 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.04 pounds
- Page Count: 322