Americans are crazy about retirement.Everywhere we look there are books, articles, and websites dedicated to the subject--most of which are about how to get there fast, and how to enjoy it when you're there. In this book, Chris Cagle, himself a recent retiree, challenges us to reimagine retirement from a distinctly Christian perspective. In the process, he will challenge our typical view of retirement as the ultimate reward for a life of hard work by asking key questions:
- What does the Bible have to say, if anything, about retirement?
- What would a God-honoring and glorifying retirement look like?
- If retirement is probable for most of us, how should we plan for it as wise stewards of the resources God has entrusted to our care?
In Reimagine Retirement, Chris answers these and other questions to help us construct a vision of retirement that reflects the values, priorities, and purposes that are most important to God.
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9781535954174
- ISBN-10: 1535954175
- Publisher: B&H Books
- Publish Date: November 2019
- Dimensions: 8.6 x 5.5 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.65 pounds
- Page Count: 224