Great relationships don't happen by accident--they take commitment, hard work, and grit
Bestselling author Jon Gordon is back with another life-affirming book. This time, he teams up with Kathryn Gordon, his wife of 23 years, for a look at what it takes to build strong relationships. In Relationship Grit, the Gordons reveal what brought them together, what kept them together through difficult times, and what continues to sustain their love and passion for one another to this day. They candidly share their mistakes, decisions that almost destroyed their marriage, and successes so you can learn from their experiences and make your relationship stronger.
If you're a fan of Jon Gordon's work, you will enjoy learning about the man behind the message, as he and Kathryn share the intimate details of their life together. The direct, transparent, and personal style will draw you in and help you see that, if you are dealing with a challenge in your life and relationship, you are not alone. Working, writing, and raising children hasn't always been easy for the Gordons, but by committing to one another and embracing the principles of G. R. I. T., they emerged from their darkest moments and built a deep and lasting love. In Relationship Grit, they speak candidly about what they have learned and how you can develop the grit to build beautiful relationships.
- Discover--in their own words--what Jon and Kathryn have learned about staying together during their 23-year marriage
- Learn the four principles of G. R. I. T. that you can embrace today to build the high quality relationships you want and deserve
- Find the strength you need to confront your past, overcome your flaws, and change for the better to improve you and your relationship
- Embrace the Gordons' practical advice including 22 quick tips for a great relationship--11 from Kathryn and 11 from Jon--and start making your relationship the best it can be
Relationships--particularly marriages--are about imperfect people coming together to work on their individual flaws and emerge stronger together. Relationship Grit will inspire and motivate you to engage in this remarkable and rewarding process.
- ISBN-13: 9781119430339
- ISBN-10: 111943033X
- Publisher: Wiley
- Publish Date: September 2020
- Dimensions: 8.6 x 5.6 x 0.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.65 pounds
- Page Count: 160