New communication strategies to help committed couples reconnect.
It's no secret that good communication is the foundation of healthy relationships, but all too often long-time couples drift apart as they struggle to express themselves. Relationship Reconnected does what great relationship books should, helping mend that disconnect with practical, research-based communication tools and strategies.
A must-have for anyone looking into relationship books, Relationship Reconnected explores the benefits of nonviolent communication. From observing and identifying your feelings to acknowledging your needs and wants, discover simple and effective ways to restore the bond between you and your partner.
Go beyond other relationship books with:
- Rebuild empathy-Dig into one of the few relationship books that targets the unique needs of partners in long-time relationships.
- Real scenarios-Real-life case studies show how nonviolent communication can help with conversational pain points and strengthen your commitment.
- Practical advice, engaging exercises-Make real changes using straightforward action plans and guided exercises-complete with sample dialogues.
There are lots of relationship books-make sure you and your partner are getting advice meant specifically for you with Relationship Reconnected.
- ISBN-13: 9781641525961
- ISBN-10: 1641525967
- Publisher: Rockridge Press
- Publish Date: August 2019
- Dimensions: 8.5 x 5.5 x 0.29 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.38 pounds
- Page Count: 104