"Follow the advice of the top romance specialist, and you can't go wrong."
"She's interviewed with Oprah and Phil Donahue, Time, the New York Times, USA Today, the Washington Post, Redbook and Cosmopolitan. Clearly Dr. Kate engages in no false advertising--she's a nationally acclaimed relationship expert."
Let's face it, making a relationship work takes patience, perseverance, energy, and an unflagging commitment to maintain a happy healthy relationship. And sometimes, it takes a little help from a wise and knowledgeable friend.
Written by celebrated psychologist-matchmaker, Dr. Kate Wachs, Relationships For Dummies is a source of inspiration and ideas on how to find and keep a healthy relationship. Whether you've just started dating or have been together with that special someone for years, Dr. Kate can help you:
- Tell the difference between a healthy and an unhealthy relationship
- Have a more loving, fun-filled relationship
- Enjoy a more vibrant and satisfying sex life
- Work through most relationship problems
- Find the positive and the fun in every relationship stage
Dr. Kate explodes common relationships and compatibility myths that cause people grief, and with the help of insightful quizzes, case studies, and real-life America Online letters Dr. Kate covers all the bases, including:
- Finding that special someone and knowing if it's really Mr. or Ms. Right
- Pacing and nurturing intimacy in the early stages of a relationship
- When, where, how, and with whom to have sex when dating
- Knowing when and if it's time to move in together
- When and if to get married
- Keeping psychological and emotional intimacy alive
- Keeping physical and sexual intimacy alive
From compatibility to communication, commitment to connecting in the bedroom, Relationships For Dummies is your total guide to having the relationships you want and deserve.
- ISBN-13: 9780764553844
- ISBN-10: 0764553844
- Publisher: For Dummies
- Publish Date: March 2002
- Dimensions: 9.26 x 7.34 x 0.85 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.33 pounds
- Page Count: 416