Great leadership is built on great relationships. Let John C. Maxwell show you why relationships are the glue that holds successful teams together.
Leadership is a relationship-intensive endeavor. If your people skills aren't strong, neither will be your leadership. Bestselling author and leadership expert John C. Maxwell knows that if people aren't following you, then you're not really leading.
In Relationships 101, Maxwell provides time-tested principles for developing healthy relationships with others?inside and outside of your organization?such as:
- The fundamentals common to all good relationships
- How to motivate people by knowing five things everyone has in common
- How to create a lasting connection with people on your team
- Why listening skills can be a leader's best friend
- The crucial factor that creates the foundation of all good relationships
- The most important relationship for any person's success
Just about everything you do depends on teamwork. Regardless of your role or position in any community or organization, you will be involved with other people.
Winning in every area of life comes from winning with people. Improve your leadership skills and areas of your life with Relationships 101
- ISBN-13: 9780785263517
- ISBN-10: 0785263519
- Publisher: HarperCollins Leadership
- Publish Date: January 2004
- Dimensions: 6.72 x 4.74 x 0.49 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.39 pounds
- Page Count: 112