Your small business survival guide for the remote work environment
In Remote Work Technology: Keeping Your Small Business Thriving From Anywhere, experienced SaaS and telecommunications entrepreneur Henry Kurkowski delivers a step-by-step walkthrough for using SaaS technology and communication apps to power your small business from anywhere on the planet.
You'll learn how to capitalize on the ability to hire a geographically distributed workforce and excel at serving clients at a distance. You'll also discover why and how you need to alter your approach to management and spot the common pitfalls that litter the way to a truly distributed business.
This important book includes:
- Valuable case studies of businesses that embraced the reality of remote working during and after the COVID-19 pandemic and cautionary tales of unexpected challenges that arose during the transition.
- Discussions of how to incorporate remote workers into efficient workflows to increase your business' productivity
- Explorations of how to support your employees when you can't just pop into their office
Perfect for small business founders, owners, and managers, Remote Work Technology is also a must-read guide for independent contractors who work directly with small businesses and entrepreneurs.
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9781119794523
- ISBN-10: 1119794528
- Publisher: Wiley
- Publish Date: October 2021
- Dimensions: 8.9 x 5.98 x 0.71 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.05 pounds
- Page Count: 352