The optimal diet to help manage kidney disease and aid in preventing dialysis.
Adjusting your diet is one of the easiest steps you can take to help alleviate the symptoms of kidney disease and avoid dialysis. This is the ultimate renal diet cookbook, including recipes, meal plans, and cooking tips to help you slow down the progression of chronic kidney disease.
Created by registered renal dietician Susan Zogheib, the recipes in this renal diet cookbook are designed for stage 1-4 kidney disease patients. These meals are meant to keep your potassium, sodium, and phosphorous levels in check-without sacrificing flavor or fun. Choose from dishes like Strawberry Cream Cheese Stuffed French Toast, Baked Mac and Cheese, Herb Pesto Tuna, and more
This Renal Diet Cookbook Features:
- Nutrition facts at-a-glance-Every recipe includes the calories, protein, sugar, sodium, fat, and phosphorus content right on the page.
- Healthy cooking techniques-Learn to bake, broil, grill, steam, stir-fry, and poach to cut down on salt and fat without giving up your favorite foods.
- 3 styles of 4-week meal plans-Get started with 4 full weeks of planned meals, sorted by low sodium, low protein, and low fat, so you can easily pick the recipes that are best for you.
Discover a renal diet cookbook that shows you what to cook and how to cook it, so you can take back control of your health.
- ISBN-13: 9781623158699
- ISBN-10: 1623158699
- Publisher: Rockridge Press
- Publish Date: February 2017
- Dimensions: 9.1 x 7.5 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds
- Page Count: 232