It's The AP Style guide for media relations. Yours will be dog-eared in no time
Dealing with the press is a high wire act. Skilled spokespeople realize that they hold their company's future in their hands.
Yet even the savviest of media relations pros will admit they could use a reliable, convenient go-to guide. Here it is.
Implementing the common sense advice in this book will move you toward achieving your critical business and public policy goals.
Reporters Don't Hate You covers it all:
- How to build meaningful, beneficial relationships with reporters
- Why sustained practice is so essential - and tips for how to do it
- What it takes to handle the hottest of hot potato questions
- How to avoid falling victim to reporter tricks and traps
- Why you should compose your headline before the editors do
- Best practices for TV interviews
Whether developing magnetic messaging, granting interviews, or engaging on digital media, you need a ready reference. Reporters Don't Hate You is the resource you've been seeking.
It takes a lifetime to prepare to meet the media. It only takes one bad interview to undo all that hard work. Ed Barks can prevent you from stumbling into the bad interview abyss.
Buy this book now and start controlling your business deals with the press.
- ISBN-13: 9780974253817
- ISBN-10: 0974253812
- Publisher: Ogmios Publishing
- Publish Date: July 2020
- Dimensions: 9.02 x 5.98 x 0.27 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.4 pounds
- Page Count: 128