Do you live for something? Or do you feel like you're just waiting to find your purpose?
Many of us feel restless, but that might not be a bad thing. When our restlessness awakens our longing to be woven into God's story, it can launch us into living the life of purpose God designed for us.
In Restless, Bible study teacher and bestselling author Jennie Allen will help you discover a practical plan to identify the loose threads of your life and how to weave them together for God's glory and purpose.
Jennie uses the story of Joseph in the book of Genesis to explain how his suffering, gifts, story, and relationships fit into the greater tapestry of God's narrative--and how our story can do the same. In this book you will:
- Explore practical ways to identify the threads of your life.
- Learn how to intentionally weave those threads together.
- Discover how your gifts, passions, places, and relationships are deliberate and meaningful, not random.
- Speak the truth about your suffering: it's possible it has produced the very thing you want to give back to the world.
What would happen if you spent the rest of your life running without reservation after His purposes for you?
To dive deeper into the Restless message and further explore Threads, look for the Restless Study Guide and Video Study from HarperChristian Resources.
- ISBN-13: 9780849947063
- ISBN-10: 0849947065
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson
- Publish Date: January 2014
- Dimensions: 8.4 x 5.4 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.65 pounds
- Page Count: 240