Did you know you can have real superpowers and not even realize it?
Have you ever gone to brush your teeth but ended up looking like you should be in the circus? Or maybe you meant to go find your shoes but instead you won a hula-hoop contest? Do you ever have trouble staying focused on one particular task or completing things like homework, chores, or remembering all the things you are supposed to do in any situation... even something like getting ready for school in the morning?
Riley Madison does. She finds herself in all kinds of funny situations because of her overactive brain. She is always busy, but is often doing everything except what she is supposed to be doing. There are way too many fun distractions in her world. Join Riley Madison in this book as she discovers the superpower that helps her stay on task and avoid embarrassing situations...like chasing the bus in a tutu and only one cowgirl boot
- This book is a funny children's chapter book that teaches superpowers kids can use to help them focus, pay attention, and complete tasks.
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9781647465698
- ISBN-10: 1647465699
- Publisher: Author Academy Elite
- Publish Date: December 2020
- Dimensions: 8 x 5 x 0.24 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.26 pounds
- Page Count: 100
- Reading Level: Ages 5-11