Robert's Rules for Dummies
Overview - Your no-nonsense guide to making sense of Robert's Rules
The classic Robert's Rules of Order has a proven track record of helping membership groups apply codes of conduct to serve as a parliamentary authority within a given assembly. Read more...
DownloadThis item is available only to U.S. and Canada billing addresses.
More About Robert's Rules for Dummies by C. Alan Jennings
Your no-nonsense guide to making sense of Robert's Rules
The classic Robert's Rules of Order has a proven track record of helping membership groups apply codes of conduct to serve as a parliamentary authority within a given assembly. Unfortunately, when read on its own, it can prove to be unclear and hard to follow for many organizations--and that's where this friendly guide comes in. This new edition of Robert's Rules For Dummies demystifies the often-confusing rules of parliamentary procedure in clear, simple language and shows you how to apply them within your organization in a practical and effective way.
From procedures for proper nominations to handling elections and ballots, from conducting meetings online to voting by mail and email--and everything in between--this hands-on, plain-English guide makes it easier to apply the information in the most recent version of the rules handbook so you and your organization can start benefiting from it today.
- Contains updated content that conforms to changes in business meetings, including special rules for making group decisions in both real-time and non-real-time environments
- Covers new timesaving tips to make meetings more efficient in a world where everyone is pressed for time
- Provides sample agendas, minutes, scripts, and more
- Includes interactive online material for readers on the go
If you want to keep meetings organized, efficient, and on track, Robert's Rules For Dummies has you covered.
- ISBN-13: 9781119241713
- ISBN-10: 1119241715
- Publisher: For Dummies
- Publish Date: May 2016
- Page Count: 432
- Dimensions: 9.2 x 6.1 x 0.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds
Books > Reference > General