If you want to know how it feels to be the DJ, to share the music you love with other people, to receive the adulation of packed dancefloors night after night, this book will show you exactly what to do to get there.
Whether you're brand-new to this, a DJ who wants to finally break out of the bedroom, or you just want to improve your game, the five-step formula in Rock The Dancefloor will help you to become a truly great DJ.
This clear and practical guide will enable you to:
- Understand modern DJ gear, in order to avoid expensive mistakes
- Assemble the best music collection, so you can fill any dancefloor
- Quickly master all the techniques, so your DJ mixes sound amazing
- Perform like a pro at any type of gig: parties, bars, night clubs...
- Promote yourself effectively, for more and better paid bookings
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9781781331989
- ISBN-10: 1781331987
- Publisher: Rethink Press
- Publish Date: August 2016
- Dimensions: 8.5 x 5.5 x 0.62 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.75 pounds
- Page Count: 294