Kathie Lee Gifford always believed the Bible held the answers to every question a person could ask.
Her problem was: how could she be sure of what the Bible was really saying when we are so separated from the ancient Jewish culture in which it was written?
As a lifelong student of Scripture, Kathie Lee Gifford has always desired a deeper understanding of God's Word and a deeper knowledge of God Himself. But it wasn't until she began studying the biblical texts in their original Hebrew and Greek--along with actually hiking the ancient paths of Israel--that she found the fulfillment of those desires.
In this six-session video study (DVD/video streaming sold separately), Kathie Lee invites you to join her as she visits sites in Israel that have impacted her life. As she shares her story, Rabbi Jason Sobel, a messianic Jewish rabbi who was trained in the ancient rabbinical way, provides fascinating background details into the language, culture and heritage that make the story of the New Testament come alive. Kathie Lee and Rabbi Sobel will take you and your group beyond the typical Sunday school teaching to examine the original texts of the Bible.
Now you can walk with Kathie on a journey through the spiritual foundations of her faith:
- The Rock (Jesus Christ): Hear directly from Kathie about her life-changing and ever-deepening connection with Jesus, the Lover of her soul.
- The Road (Israel): Explore dozens of ancient landmarks and historical sites from Israel, the promised land of God's covenant.
- The Rabbi (God's Word): Go beyond a Sunday-school approach to the Bible by digging into the original languages and deeper meanings of the Holy Scriptures.
Come Explore the land of Israel and mine the treasures of God's Word. There is so much more
- Bethlehem: Where It All Began
- Nazareth: The Early Years
- Capernaum: Ministry Headquarters
- Galilee: Ministry Grounds
- Mount of Olives: The Triumphal Entry
- Jerusalem: Crucifixion and Resurrection
Designed for use with The Rock, the Road, and the Rabbi Video Study (9780310095033), sold separately.
- ISBN-13: 9780310095019
- ISBN-10: 0310095018
- Publisher: Harperchristian Resources
- Publish Date: June 2018
- Dimensions: 8.9 x 5.9 x 0.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.3 pounds
- Page Count: 128