Her hair is the least of her problems.I have been in this tower for fifteen years. Snow White has frozen me inside it and covered the rest of our kingdom with ice and snow. I can't remember what summer is like. And I have never seen people or had a friend.
It's not fair. I'm a princess, the daughter of Cinderella. This kingdom belongs to ME. Not to the nasty new queen who's taken over. Snowy ruined my life, she doesn't care about me. She only keeps me because I cry magic tears.
I have to escape. Have to take back the palace before my lost twin gets it. Have to punish Snowy for wrecking the kingdom. Have to make at least ONE stupid friend. And I really have to do something about my hair.Book Details
- Length: Approx. 250 pages
- Genre: Dark Fairy Tale Retelling
- Mood: Dark/Humorous
- Content: Moderate violence. No sex scenes or erotica.
- Audience: Teens and Adults.
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9781438264233
- ISBN-10: 1438264232
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Publishing Platform
- Publish Date: October 2017
- Dimensions: 9 x 6 x 0.41 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.59 pounds
- Page Count: 194