In the fourth installment of the bestselling Royal Wedding Series comes a sweet holiday romance. Avery Truitt aches for true love--the kind she once shared with Prince Colin. Can she dare to hope for happily ever after, or is a fairy-tale ending beyond reach?
College volleyball star Avery Truitt has not seen her former flame, Prince Colin of Brighton Kingdom, since he suddenly pushed her away five years ago. But now, the sadness of losing her father and the joy of her sister Susanna's pregnancy have brought Avery back to Brighton just in time for Cathedral City's enchanting Christmas season.
Avery knows she can't avoid seeing Colin--now the Kingdom's most eligible bachelor--whether or not her heart is ready to relive the pain. But seeing him again might bring her the closure she needs after all this time.
When Colin finds himself at the center of a centuries-old Brighton tradition, he must decide whether to follow the path laid out before him or follow his heart to the only woman for whom he would ring the Pembroke Chapel Bell.
Can Colin convince Avery to meet him at the chapel on Christmas morning as tradition dictates, or will Avery run back to her St. Simons home and pursue a coaching career as planned?
Praise for A Royal Christmas Wedding:
"A stirring modern-day fairy tale about the power of true love." --Cindy Kirk, author of Love at Mistletoe Inn
- An enchanting, stand-alone holiday romance
- Book length: 86,000 words
- Part of the Royal Wedding series
- Book one: Once Upon a Prince
- Book two: Princess Ever After
- Book three: How to Catch a Prince
- Book four: A Royal Christmas Wedding
- Includes discussion questions for book clubs
- ISBN-13: 9780310344537
- ISBN-10: 0310344530
- Publisher: Zondervan
- Publish Date: October 2016
- Dimensions: 8.3 x 5.5 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.5 pounds
- Page Count: 240