Whether you're fishing, waterskiing, or just enjoying a lazy day out on the water, nothing beats a runabout. These boats were just built for fun.
If you're one of those lucky speedboat owners looking for maintenance tips, or even if you're a first-time buyer with an eye on an older model in need of some TLC, expert runabout renovator Jim Anderson has the answers to all of your questions.
In this informative and easy-to-follow guide, Jim takes you through the entire process of fixing up your roundabout; from locating and purchasing to the last coat of paint. Jim's trademark sense of humor and ability to cut straight to the simplest solutions make it seem like you're working alongside an old friend. Topics include:
- Choosing and surveying your boat
- Cosmetic repairs and touch-ups
- Replacing the floors, carpets, and interior
- Building a new transom
- Upgrading electrical and mechanical systems
For a more economical Echo Point Paperback edition please search ISBN 162654400X.
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9781635618334
- ISBN-10: 1635618339
- Publisher: Echo Point Books & Media
- Publish Date: February 2019
- Dimensions: 9.25 x 7.5 x 0.44 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds
- Page Count: 162