Whether you're training for your first 6-mile run or preparing for your latest marathon, this sports nutrition guide will help you achieve your running goals
Get ready to power your runs with delicious recipes brought to you by Olympian Emma Coburn.
Packed with nutritious, wholesome meals that will sustain you through the toughest workouts, The Runner's Kitchen is the ultimate cookbook for runners With power to every page, dive right in to discover:
- 100 satisfying recipes from Emma's kitchen complete with handy nutritional information
- 7-day meal plans for peak training, race week, and recovery
- Insights into Emma's personal nutrition philosophy and training schedule This cookbook is packed with mouthwatering recipes for runners incorporating breakfast, lunch, and dinner, plus snacks and sweet treats, featuring the necessary nutritional information to keep you right on track. From everything bagels and naan flatbread to protein-packed chocolate mousse and cinnamon cookies, this flavor-forward cookbook proves that food can be delicious and nourishing at the same time. The Runner's Kitchen shows you that fueling for performance doesn't have to mean flavorless foods.
Instead, it's all about finding a balance that allows you to provide your body with the fuel it needs to perform and recover while still enjoying the foods you love. Serious running requires serious fuel In fact, how you fuel is just as important as how you train to reach your full potential as an athlete.
From getting the right nutrients to help boost your performance to recovery-friendly recipes, this runner's recipe book will equip you with all the information you need to get the most from your training. It's the perfect fitness gift for runners and athletes alike. Fancy getting fitter this New Year? This must-have volume is equipped with tons of tips and tricks to get you on the right track with your running, and help you stay there On your mark, get set, go
- ISBN-13: 9781615649006
- ISBN-10: 161564900X
- Publisher: DK Publishing (Dorling Kindersley)
- Publish Date: December 2020
- Dimensions: 9.1 x 7.6 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds
- Page Count: 160