The definitive reference for building actionable business intelligence--completely revised for SAP BusinessObjects BI 4.0. Read more...
The definitive reference for building actionable business intelligence--completely revised for SAP BusinessObjects BI 4.0.
Unleash the full potential of business intelligence with fact-based decisions, aligned to business goals, using reports and dashboards that lead from insight to action. SAP BusinessObjects BI 4.0: The Complete Reference offers completely updated coverage of the latest BI platform.
Find out how to work with the new Information Design Tool to create universes that access multiple data sources and SAP BW. See how to translate complex business questions into highly efficient Web Intelligence queries and publish your results to the BI Launchpad. Learn how to create dashboards from data sourced through a universe or spreadsheet. The most important concepts for universe designers, report and dashboard authors, and business analysts are fully explained and illustrated by screenshots, diagrams, and step-by-step instructions.
- Establish and evolve BI goals
- Maximize your BI investments by offering the right module to the right user
- Create robust universes with the Information Design Tool, leveraging multiple data sources, derived tables, aggregate awareness, and parameters
- Develop a security plan that is scalable and flexibleDesign
- Web Intelligence reports from basic to advanced
- Create sophisticated calculations and advanced formatting to highlight critical business trends
- Build powerful dashboards to embed in PowerPoint or the BI Launchpad
- Use Explorer to visually navigate large data sets and uncover patterns
- ISBN-13: 9780071773126
- ISBN-10: 0071773126
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education
- Publish Date: October 2012
- Page Count: 732
- Dimensions: 9 x 7.3 x 1.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.65 pounds
Series: Complete Reference