What if God designed marriage to make you holy instead of happy? What if your relationship isn't as much about you and your spouse as it is about you and God?
In Sacred Marriage, bestselling author Gary Thomas uncovers the ways that your marriage can become a doorway to a closer walk with God and with each other. Join over one million others who have already uncovered Thomas's tips for fostering a sacred marriage.
Within the pages of Sacred Marriage, Thomas invites you to see how God can use your relationship with your spouse as a discipline and a motivation to love God more and reflect more of the character of his Son.
In addition to life-changing insights from Scripture, church history, and time-tested wisdom from Christian classics, you'll find practical advice and techniques to make your marriage happier by becoming holier husbands and wives.
In Sacred Marriage, Thomas will give you all of the tools you need to:
- Turn marital struggles into spiritual and personal appreciation
- Love your spouse with a stronger sense of purpose
- Confront your weaknesses and sin in order to grow your relationship with God and with your spouse
- Partner in the spiritual growth and character formation of your spouse
- Transform a tired marriage into a relationship filled with awe and respect
Thomas reveals that sacred marriages teach us to love God and others well by fostering a healthy sex life, a strong prayer life, and a rich spiritual life. God uses our marriages to help us grow in character, in prayer, in worship, and in service--we just have to recognize that the purpose of marriage is holiness, not happiness.
Each copy also includes thought-provoking discussion questions designed to spark conversation between couples and small groups, allowing you to dive deeper into the lessons that Thomas shares in Sacred Marriage.
Join the one million others who have already started on their journey to transforming their relationship with their spouses and with their Creator.
- ISBN-13: 9780310337379
- ISBN-10: 0310337372
- Publisher: Zondervan
- Publish Date: August 2015
- Dimensions: 8.3 x 5.4 x 0.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.55 pounds
- Page Count: 272