Use smoke and scents to clear away negative energy and create a positive, healing home for you and your family.Here, aromatherapist and long-time herbalist Amy Blackthorn offers the essential tools for creating sacred space--a safe space free of negative energies--using herbs, incense, smoke, and other practices.
"No matter your faith," writes Amy Blackthorn, "practicing with sacred smoke is a powerful way to make your intentions known and support change in your life. . . . An argument between friends can be hashed out over calming lavender smoke. A home can find prosperity in the embrace of burning clove powder. Space can be consecrated with the grace and devotional power of cedar. Every ritual or occasion can be tailored to the language of scent." Written in an accessible style, free of jargon, Sacred Smoke has everything you need to know to get started on your practice of purification and cleansing, including:
- The importance of self-care
- How to keep your home and family safe
- How to protect your home while you are away
- Adding crystals to your cleansing practice
- Using essential herbs and recipes for creating cleansing smoke
Sacred Smoke is an essential guide for anyone seeking to practice the ritual use of cleansing and clearing to protect and heal themselves, their home, and their family.
- ISBN-13: 9781578636808
- ISBN-10: 1578636809
- Publisher: Weiser Books
- Publish Date: October 2019
- Dimensions: 8 x 6.1 x 0.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.5 pounds
- Page Count: 176