Lori Allen helps women rediscover their worth as she encourages them to age well with style and sass.
Women today are facing so much uncertainty--about life and the future. The need to pivot is stronger than ever, but many of us feel powerless to change or simply don't know how to take that essential first step. For Lori Allen, business owner, breast cancer survivor, and star of TLC's Say Yes to the Dress: Atlanta, these vital life lessons are the inspiration for this book. Say Yes to What's Next is more than just a guide for our best tomorrows, it's the beginning of a life-makeover movement for women of all ages.
In Say Yes to What's Next, Lori addresses crucial issues, such as
- how to pivot, embrace the unexpected, and live out your passion
- how to practice essential self-care that enriches your mind, body, and spirit
- how to make space for yourself and your priorities while still being a caring partner, parent, and friend
- how to maintain a close circle of girlfriends at every age and stage of life
- how to take charge of your money and attain financial freedom and security
Lori Allen's advice stems from the ups and downs of her personal life: from building one of the biggest and busiest bridal megasalons in the country to navigating her position in the sandwich generation and caring for a husband battling cancer during her breast cancer diagnosis and treatment.
Whether you're feeling invisible, ignored, or like your voice doesn't matter, or you're simply uncertain about what's next, Lori offers advice on what to do, what not do, and how to see your way through the unexpected.
- ISBN-13: 9780785234111
- ISBN-10: 078523411X
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson
- Publish Date: July 2021
- Dimensions: 8.3 x 5.4 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.35 pounds
- Page Count: 224