Lori Allen helps women rediscover their worth as she encourages them to age well with style and sass.
Women today are facing so much uncertainty--about life and the future. For Lori Allen, business owner, breast cancer survivor, and star of TLC's Say Yes to the Dress: Atlanta, her advice stems from the ups and downs of her personal life: from building one of the biggest and busiest bridal megasalons in the country to navigating her position in the sandwich generation and caring for a husband battling cancer during her own breast cancer diagnosis and treatment.
In Say Yes to What's Next, Lori addresses crucial issues, such as how to:
- Pivot, embrace the unexpected, and live out your passion
- Practice essential self-care that enriches your mind, body, and spirit
- Make space for yourself and your priorities while still being a caring partner, parent, and friend
- Maintain a close circle of friends at every age and stage of life
- Take charge of your money and attain financial freedom and security
Say Yes to What's Next is more than just a guide for our best tomorrows, it's the beginning of a life-makeover movement for women of all ages.Whether you're feeling invisible, ignored, or like your voice doesn't matter, or you're simply uncertain about what's next, Lori offers advice on what to do, what not do, and how to see your way through the unexpected.
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9780785234135
- ISBN-10: 0785234136
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson
- Publish Date: July 2020
- Dimensions: 9 x 6 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.8 pounds
- Page Count: 240