What are you facing today?
When you are struggling, you have a choice to walk with God . . . or let the darkness envelop you. It is not always easy, but God's Word captures this struggle perfectly in the Psalms. Although they are often known for their passages of praise, the Psalms are also full of lament.
This study is about that in-between space--walking from the lament into the praise. Full of encouragement and reassurance that we will see God move, this study will help you to see the fuller picture and the light that we can turn toward in Christ.
Perfect for individual or group study, this Get Wisdom Bible study includes:
- 7 weeks of in-depth devotionals on the Psalms
- Prayer sections to journal your thoughts at the end of each day
- 5-8 daily reflection questions for deeper study
- History Lessons that provide background context for Scripture
- Guidance on using online word study and commentary resources
- Cross-references to connect God's larger story of the Bible
"These are some of the best Bible studies on the market. Not only has Teresa found a way to teach biblical truth with profound wisdom, but she does so in a winsome and relatable way." --Kat Armstrong, author of No More Holding Back
"These guided studies are for any woman who is wrestling with a sense of direction and believing in her worth." --Marshawn Evans Daniels, Godfidence Coach, reinvention strategist for women
- ISBN-13: 9781641580021
- ISBN-10: 164158002X
- Publisher: NavPress Publishing Group
- Publish Date: July 2020
- Dimensions: 8.9 x 6 x 0.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.75 pounds
- Page Count: 272