Wall Street Journal, USA Today, and Publishers Weekly bestseller The prospect of living to 200 years old isn't science fiction anymore. A leader in the emerging field of longevity offers his perspective on what cutting-edge breakthroughs are on the horizon, as well as the practical steps we can take now to live healthily to 100 and beyond. In The Science and Technology of Growing Young, industry investor and insider Sergey Young demystifies the longevity landscape, cutting through the hype and showing readers what they can do now to live better for longer, and offering a look into the exciting possibilities that await us. By viewing aging as a condition that can be cured, we can dramatically revolutionize the field of longevity and make it accessible for everyone. Join Sergey as he gathers insights from world-leading health entrepreneurs, scientists, doctors, and inventors, providing a comprehensive look into the future of longevity in two horizons: - The Near Horizon of Longevity identifies the technological developments that will allow us to live to 150--some of which are already in use--from AI-based diagnostics to gene editing and organ regeneration.
- The Far Horizon of Longevity offers a tour of the future of age reversal, and the exciting technologies that will allow us to live healthily to 200, from Internet of Bodies to digital avatars to AI-brain integration. In a bonus chapter, Sergey also showcases 10 longevity choices that we already know and can easily implement to live to 100, distilling the science behind diet, exercise, sleep, mental health, and our environments into attainable habits and lifestyle hacks that anyone can adopt to vastly improve their lives and workplaces. Combining practical advice with an incredible overview of the brave new world to come, The Science and Technology of Growing Young redefines what it means to be human and to grow young.
- ISBN-13: 9781950665877
- ISBN-10: 1950665879
- Publisher: Benbella Books
- Publish Date: August 2021
- Dimensions: 9.1 x 6.1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.95 pounds
- Page Count: 272