Explore science as you've never known it before with this children's encyclopedia perfect for budding scientists Forming part of a fantastic series of kid's educational books, this bold and brilliant kid's encyclopedia uses ground-breaking CGI imagery to reveal the world as you've never seen it before. Informative, diverse in subject matter, easy-to-read and brimming with beautiful graphics, young learners can explore the incredibly detailed cross-sections and cutaways that reveal the scientific inner workings of just about everything This charming children's encyclopedia opens the world in new ways, with:- Packed with facts, charts, timelines, and infographics that cover a vast range of topics.
- Encompassing a visual approach with illustrations, photographs and extremely detailed 3D images.
- Crystal clear text distills the key information.
- DK's encyclopedias are fact-checked by subject experts to offer accuracy beyond online sources of information. This fully-updated edition of Knowledge Encyclopedia Science is the perfect encyclopedia for children aged 9-12, ideal for inquisitive minds, providing young readers with an engaging introduction to core science topics, demonstrating how all the major scientific principles fit together and using awe-inspiring illustrations to reveal how biology, chemistry and physics is used every day in the world around us. Jam-packed with spectacular scientific facts, including graphics, facts, and data boxes, this science encyclopedia is sure to delight budding young scientists. Explore, Discover And Learn
DK's Knowledge Encyclopedia Science uncovers the marvels of our world in unprecedented detail and with stunning realism. Encompassing incredible computer-generated images to reveal and explain science as never before, you can spend quality time exploring the world of science with your children, whether it's looking inside a cell, pulling apart a Formula 1 racing car, or examining the forces that hold the Universe together, accompanied by impressive visuals to engage their senses. A must-have volume for curious kids with a thirst for knowledge, this enthralling encyclopedia is structured in such a way that your child can read a bit at a time, and feel comfortable to pause and ask questions. Doubling up as the perfect gift for young readers, who are always asking questions about the inner workings of our planet At DK, we believe in the power of discovery. This thrilling kid's encyclopedia is part of the Knowledge Encyclopedia educational series. Celebrate your child's curiosity as they complete the collection and discover diverse facts about the world around them. Dive into the deep blue with Knowledge Encyclopedia Ocean Travel back in time to when dinosaurs roamed the earth with Knowledge Encyclopedia Dinosaur And hone your knowledge on how the human body works with Knowledge Encyclopedia Human Body Whatever topic takes their fancy, there's an encyclopedia for everyone
- ISBN-13: 9781465473639
- ISBN-10: 1465473637
- Publisher: DK Publishing (Dorling Kindersley)
- Publish Date: August 2018
- Dimensions: 11.9 x 10.1 x 0.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds
- Page Count: 208
- Reading Level: Ages 9-12