Traditional scoliosis treatments prescribe years of "watching and waiting" instead of decisive action. Patients can be told to wear cumbersome, embarrassing braces for 20 or more hours a day. Eventually, expensive, invasive surgery often becomes the only option for treatment.
It doesn't have to be this way
The chiropractic-centered approach to treating scoliosis is proactive, effective and hopeful. In this book, I describe the realities of scoliosis and bust some of the more prevalent myths about treating the condition. But my primary goal is to give patients and parents hope.
- Surgery can often times be avoided.
- Treatment can be proactive and effective.
- Spinal curvatures can be reduced.
- Patients can live rich, full, and active lives.
This book shows you how it is all possible.
- ISBN-13: 9780578498362
- ISBN-10: 0578498367
- Publisher: Celebration Family Chiropractic
- Publish Date: May 2019
- Dimensions: 8.5 x 5.5 x 0.47 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.58 pounds
- Page Count: 222