"The Secret Female Hormone is a must read for women today Hormones should always be evaluated in unity, and testosterone is almost always overlooked. The authors tell the truth about how hormone imbalances truly affect women - not only their energy, their vitality and their libido but also their family relationships and self-esteem. This book will be a resource for women for years to come " - Marcelle Pick, author of Is It Me or My Hormones? and The Core Balance Diet
Leading experts show why testosterone hormone imbalance could be the vital connecting factor in a wide variety of health issues for women in midlife.
- Surprising information on the long-term effects and health risks of testosterone loss
- Common myths and misconceptions regarding estrogen and testosterone replacement therapy
- Questionnaires to help you determine your individual hormone deficiencies
- Real stories and personal experiences Dr. Maupin's patients share clear, practical, and easy-to-use, this authoritative guide sheds light on the importance of testosterone and will help you reclaim your physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual health.
- ISBN-13: 9781401943004
- ISBN-10: 1401943004
- Publisher: Hay House
- Publish Date: March 2015
- Dimensions: 8.9 x 5.9 x 0.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.9 pounds
- Page Count: 320