Build self confidence for a better life -- a workbook full of tools.
Self confidence begins with knowing yourself. From facing fears to practicing acceptance and self-compassion, The Self Confidence Workbook offers practical, accessible strategies to get to know your best self and see real-world results.
Barbara Markway, PhD, a licensed psychologist with nearly 30 years of experience, and writer Celia Ampel help you vanquish the demons of self-doubt and guide you through real-life, self confidence landmines like relationships, work, and health. With a goal-oriented approach, these proven strategies silence the self-critic within and guide you toward living your best life with confidence.
Walk out on stage, ask for a raise, write a blog post, or ask someone out on a date. This self confidence workbook helps you achieve whatever you set your mind to, with:
- A 5-step program that begins with setting goals and uses evidence-based strategies to foster acceptance, mindfulness, self-compassion, etc.
- Interactive exercises that include reflections, checklists, and quizzes to foster self-confidence
- A guide to understanding self-confidence that defines what it means to be confident, and determines your level of self confidence as a starting reference
Remember who you are, what you value, and gain self confidence in all areas of your life with The Self Confidence Workbook.
- ISBN-13: 9781641521482
- ISBN-10: 1641521481
- Publisher: Althea Press
- Publish Date: October 2018
- Dimensions: 9.25 x 7.5 x 0.48 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.98 pounds
- Page Count: 178