Build confidence and maintain self esteem in 5-steps with actionable exercises from The Self Esteem Workbook for Women.
No one is born with self esteem--we have to build it. The Self Esteem Workbook for Women provides an actionable plan to build self esteem and live everyday with confidence.
This 5-step program is specifically designed to help women overcome the unique challenges they face--from body image to childrearing-- on the path to building self esteem. Through a series of interactive questions, prompts, exercises, and real-life stories from women, you'll gain the tools you need to conquer criticism and boost your self esteem.
Be your most confident self at work, home, and wherever else life takes you with:
- A 5-step program to build self esteem that fosters care, respect, acceptance, and love for oneself
- Actionable exercises that range from tests, checklists, and journal entries to keep you engaged and motivated to change
- An essential introduction that defines what self esteem is, and provides an overview of the social, cultural, and familial issues that affect women's self esteem
Discover what confidence feels like when you build self esteem with the 5-actionable steps in The Self Esteem Workbook for Women.
- ISBN-13: 9781641520133
- ISBN-10: 1641520132
- Publisher: Althea Press
- Publish Date: June 2018
- Dimensions: 9.2 x 7.5 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds
- Page Count: 228