Are your days full? Are you tired and craving quiet for your soul? You're not alone. If days filled with obligations and never-ending to-do lists leave you feeling anxious and overwhelmed, you can find the peace your soul longs for.
In Settle My Soul, authors Karen Ehman and Ruth Schwenk invite you to carve out a few moments in your day to deepen your relationship with the Lord through 100 encouraging devotions.
Karen and Ruth are women who understand all that you're juggling, and they desire for you to experience the refreshment that comes only from the Lord. Settle My Soul is the companion to the best-selling devotional Pressing Pause. With just a few minutes, you can connect with God, set aside your busyness and worries, center your thoughts on Him and His Word, and restore your peace of mind.
- Each devotional includes a brief but meaningful devotional message, applicable scripture, guided prayer, and reflection questions.
- Throughout the book you'll also find journaling pages for deeper reflection.
- Perfect gift for birthdays and Mother's Day.
Over 100,000 copies sold Settle My Soul was named the 2020 ECPA Christian Book Award winner for the Devotion and Gift category.
Your life is loud. But if you will just press pause for a few minutes each day, you can discover what Jesus longs to give you: His peace.
- ISBN-13: 9780310095408
- ISBN-10: 0310095409
- Publisher: Zondervan
- Publish Date: March 2019
- Dimensions: 8.1 x 6.3 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.35 pounds
- Page Count: 256