Many women are worn out juggling the responsibilities of work, home, and their spiritual lives. They think finding "balance" is the goal. But what if life balance wasn't God's ideal for us?
With passion and wisdom, businesswomen, wives, and mothers Michelle Myers and Somer Phoebus reveal that the way to true wholeness has nothing to do with so-called balance and everything to do with placing the full weight of our lives on the Gospel.
Michelle and Somer challenge the modern-day thinking about life balance and "boss babe" mentality, helping working women place their dreams, goals, and side hustles under the authority of Jesus.
This empowering guide will help women in the trenches to:
- receive practical application for what it means to live with God at the foundation of life, family, and work
- learn what God measures (and what he doesn't )
- stop trying to be both who God says they are AND who the world says they should be
A perfect resource for a woman at any stage of her career longing for deeper fulfillment in life and work.
- ISBN-13: 9780764237690
- ISBN-10: 0764237691
- Publisher: Bethany House Publishers
- Publish Date: October 2021
- Dimensions: 8.43 x 5.43 x 0.71 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.8 pounds
- Page Count: 245