Dr. George Simon knows how people push your buttons. Your children--especially teens--are expert at it, as is your mate. A co-worker may quietly undermine your efforts while professing to be helpful, or your boss may prey on your weaknesses. Manipulative people have two goals: to win and to look good doing it. Often those they abuse are only vaguely aware of what is happening to them. In this eye-opening book, you'll also discover...
* 4 reasons why victims have a hard time leaving abusive relationships
* Power tactics manipulators use to push their own agendas and justify their behavior
*Ways to redefine the rules of engagement between you and an abuser
* How to spot potential weaknesses in your character that can set you up for manipulation.
* 12 tools for personal empowerment to help you maintain greater strength in all relationships
- ISBN-13: 9781935166306
- ISBN-10: 1935166301
- Publisher: Parkhurst Brothers Publishers Inc
- Publish Date: April 2010
- Dimensions: 8.4 x 5.4 x 0.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.35 pounds
- Page Count: 174