Travel the Shepherd's path to the green pastures and cool, refreshing waters of Psalm 23. As a shepherd himself, W. Phillip Keller shares his insights into the life and character of sheep--and of the Good Shepherd who loves and cares for them. A Shepherd Looks at Psalm 23 will give new meaning to the ageless Shepherd Psalm, enriching your trust in and love for the Lord who watches closely over you.
Keller infuses new hope into our relationship with Christ. This timeless classic:
- Is perfect as a treasured self-purchase or gift for any occasion
- Showcases Scripture which has been the topic of countless books, articles, and featured on a multitude of gift products
- Delivers new insights on one of the most familiar and popular chapters in the Bible
- Is a trusted inspirational resource for personal and spiritual growth and reflection
As we lie down in green pastures or walk through the shadowy valley, we're assured that whatever our path, whatever our stumbling, the Shepherd will lovingly guide, carry, and protect us. We can depend on His goodness and mercy all the days of our lives. Readers will find comfort, guidance, and reassurance with A Shepherd Looks at Psalm 23.
- ISBN-13: 9780310274414
- ISBN-10: 0310274419
- Publisher: Zondervan
- Publish Date: April 2007
- Dimensions: 6.89 x 4.2 x 0.49 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.2 pounds
- Page Count: 176