Shut Up, Stop Whining, and Get a Life was immediately hailed as "not your average self-help book" and demanded attention and praise right out of the gate. It is now considered one of the icons of the personal development movement. Now, Larry Winget is back with his signature caustic, no-nonsense, hilarious style, which earned him the titles "Pitbull of Personal Development(R)" and "World's Only Irritational Speaker(R)." Winget's "get off your butt and go to work" approach to self-improvement boils success down to a simple formula: Everything in your life gets better when you get better.
- Get tangible advice from one of the world's most successful speakers and the author of five bestselling books and television personality.
- Learn the keys to turning your life, money and business around.
- Stop making excuses, stop blaming others and take responsibility for your life and your results
The brutal advice he offers has changed the lives of millions of people and increased sales for countless businesses. In this Second Edition of Shut Up, Stop Whining, and Get a Life, Winget takes the same principles and expands the lessons with brand new examples, stories, and added wisdom. It may sound ruthless, but your life is your own fault and if you shut up, stop whining, and take action you can create a better life.
- ISBN-13: 9781118024515
- ISBN-10: 1118024516
- Publisher: Wiley
- Publish Date: August 2011
- Dimensions: 8.45 x 5.54 x 0.79 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.6 pounds
- Page Count: 272