Discover the stress-free way to stay vegetarian with easy, everyday comfort recipes from The Simply Vegetarian Cookbook.
Simplicity--it's the only ingredient that should be in every vegetarian recipe. When you're short on time, low on ingredients, or cooking for omnivores and carnivores alike, The Simply Vegetarian Cookbook stocks your kitchen with the easiest, everyday recipes that anyone can pull off, any day of the week.
This vegetarian cookbook features recipes grouped by type of cooking ease. From 5-Ingredient to 30-Minutes or Less to One Pot recipes, The Simply Vegetarian Cookbook allows you to decide what to cook not only by what looks good--but also by what's the easiest for you.
Simplicity is the main ingredient of every recipe in this vegetarian cookbook, with:
- Easy-to-find ingredients that you can buy year-round in your local market
- Easy-to-make comfort meals for lunch or dinner, with a handful of side dishes, breakfasts, and snacks
- Easy-to-adapt recipes for vegans and meat eaters, with substitution tips for recipes, plus an entire category devoted to making one dish in two different ways
From Portabella Eggs Florentine to Baked Eggplant Parmesan, The Simply Vegetarian Cookbook serves up fuss-free, everyday recipes to make your life easy.
- ISBN-13: 9781641520003
- ISBN-10: 1641520000
- Publisher: Rockridge Press
- Publish Date: July 2018
- Dimensions: 9.2 x 7.5 x 0.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.25 pounds
- Page Count: 228