When it comes to handguns, few can match Elmer Keith's depth of experience and knowledge. Informed by a long life of shooting, hunting, and experimenting with gun and bullet design, Sixguns is the definitive work on the history, design, and use of revolvers. Inside you'll find:
- Detailed photographs and descriptions of old and rare guns and ammunition
- Advice and information about long range shooting, game shooting, and double action shooting
- Lessons on trick shooting, quick draws, and hip shooting
- Chapters on bullets, cartridge selection, and cartridge reloading
- Guides for revolver repairs as well as general care and cleaning
- and much more...
A truly one-of-a-kind book from a bonafide legend of the American west, Elmer Keith's Sixguns is the leading gun resource available. This book is required reading for target shooters, hunters, sportsmen, and anyone who loves a good handgun.
Readers interested in related titles from Elmer Keith will also want to see: Elmer Keith's Big Game Hunting (ISBN: 1626545731), Sixgun Cartridges & Loads (ISBN: 1626545677), Sixguns by Keith (ISBN: 1626546061 ).
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9781626545700
- ISBN-10: 1626545707
- Publisher: Silver Rock Publishing
- Publish Date: May 2016
- Dimensions: 11 x 8.5 x 0.68 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.66 pounds
- Page Count: 324