Skull tattooadults coloring book contains 50 single sided coloring pages. This Book is the ideal way to de-stress and relax for anyone looking to release tension and build up stress in a fun and therapeutic way.
- Premium glossy cover finish design
- Printed single sided on bright white paper
- Perfect for all coloring mediums
- High quality 60# paper stock
- Large format 8.5" x 11.0" pages
The benefits of coloring for this book:
- Your brain experiences relief by entering a meditative state: Every page you color will pull you into a relaxing world where your responsibilities will seem to fade away
- Stress and anxiety levels have the potential to be lowered: It can make you more alert and help you perform better in certain situations.
- Negative thoughts are expelled as you take in positivity: Coloring being referred to as a form of therapy, there are others who welcome the growing trend.
- Focusing on the present helps you achieve mindfulness: Easy Ways You Can Fit Mindfulness into Your Busy Life
- Unplugging from technology promotes creation over consumption: Mindfulness and Being Present in the Moment
- Coloring can be done by anyone, not just artists or creative types: Coloring has been shown to have stress-reducing benefits. The reason? Coloring is said to calm the amygdala, the part of the brain related to the fear/stress response while stimulating the parts of the brain responsible for creativity and logic.
- It's a hobby that can be taken with you wherever you go: Group coloring time is becoming an increasingly popular activity in many places as clubs and social groups pop up to facilitate it.
It is, however, a fun and relaxing activity and an inexpensive way to relax, de-stress and spend some time with friends or your kids. Since it may help sleep, focus, and creativity, I figured a book was worth a try
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9781095784549
- ISBN-10: 1095784544
- Publisher: Independently Published
- Publish Date: April 2019
- Dimensions: 11 x 8.5 x 0.21 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.57 pounds
- Page Count: 102