A Sloth's Guide to Mindfulness (Mindfulness Books, Spiritual Self-Help Book, Funny Meditation Books)
by Ton Mak
A beautifully illustrated book of mindfulness that will help readers discover the path to a peaceful phioslothical life.Follow a serene and smiley sloth through a series of light meditations and daily reflections: An unexpected and snuggable guide, you'll learn that it's OK to slow down. Take a pause and focus on your breath. Let the other animals run around; you do you. Through the guidance of an unlikely-- but very wise--meditation expert, A Sloth's Guide to Mindfulnessreminds you it's okay to go at your own pace.
- From simple breathing exercises and guided visualizations to the benefits of chewing your leaves slowly and staying present while hanging from a tree, A Sloth's Guide to Meditation will provide you with practical ways to be more present and mindful.
- Playful advice and charming black and white illustrations guide you through the pages and remind you that simplicity can be beautiful.
- Author Ton Mak is an artist and meditation enthusiast based in Shanghai. She has created visual arts of all forms including installations in shopping malls, art toy sculptures, and solo exhibitions around the world. She has also successfully collaborated with Nike, Gucci, Swiss Air, Vans and more.
- A simple, quick read that can be enjoyed by all ages.
- A 2019 YALSA Quick Pick for Reluctant Readers
- ISBN-13: 9781452169460
- ISBN-10: 1452169462
- Publisher: Chronicle Books
- Publish Date: July 2018
- Dimensions: 6.1 x 6.1 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.65 pounds
- Page Count: 120