Lose yourself in fifty chilling tales of horror and suspense from USA Today bestselling author Darcy Coates.
Push past the curtains of your rational, safe world and explore the un-nameable horrors living in the darkest corners of our conscience. This is the realm of monsters and shifting shadows, where a single wrong step can plunge you into a terrifying fight for your life, where...
- Something mimics human voices as it lures you into the woods.
- A corpse had gone missing from its drawer in the morgue.
- A friend's eyes are unnaturally bright as they approach you in the dark.
Whatever your choice, these fifty small bites of horror are sure to leave you haunted.
Also By Darcy Coates:
The Haunting of Leigh Harker
The Haunting of Ashburn House
The Haunting of Blackwood House
The House Next Door
Voices in the Snow
- ISBN-13: 9781728221762
- ISBN-10: 1728221765
- Publisher: Poisoned Pen Press
- Publish Date: April 2022
- Dimensions: 8.2 x 5.5 x 0.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.65 pounds
- Page Count: 272