Tender and full of flavor, cut after cut, smoked meat dishes will transform even the most low-key meal into a feast
Picture the most tender, tastiest brisket, spare ribs or pork loin filling the air with its aroma. Spicy and smoky, with a hint of sweetness, ready to tantalize your taste buds and impress the most discerning guest.
- Contains more than 50 meat recipes, both traditional and experimental, to get every mouth watering.
- The only book on the market balancing step-by-step expertise and delicious recipes from basics like chicken to specialities like pork belly, venison, and lobster.
- Perfect for all foodies whether you're aiming to impress your friends, host a barbecue or just treat their own taste buds. Try both traditional and experimental meat recipes and test endless combinations of woods, heats, meats, cuts, rubs and sauces Smoking Meat is the meat recipe book that will take you from amateur smoker to smoking alchemist in 0-50 recipes. Whether you're cooking with an adapted bucket or Texan smokehouse, your flavorful, tender cuts will turn a lazy barbecue into a culinary masterpiece. Award-winning Texas pitmaster Will Fleischman shares his secrets to the art of cooking with smoke in his latest book. He says there are three things you need to achieve great taste: high-quality meat, seasoning with dry rubs and brines, and basting or saucing during smoking. Packed with mouth-watering photos that capture varying textures and colors of the meat, this essential guide will ensure that you're smoking meat the way you want to.
- ISBN-13: 9781465449344
- ISBN-10: 1465449345
- Publisher: DK Publishing (Dorling Kindersley)
- Publish Date: May 2016
- Dimensions: 9.4 x 7.9 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds
- Page Count: 208