You've put too much time and work into your Social Work education and career to risk your ASWB exam prep to just any bargain study guide. Plan to pass your 2023/2024 LCSW Clinical Licensing Exam on the first attempt with Dawn Apgar's premium, best-selling BOOK + ONLINE Social Work Licensing Clinical Exam Guide.
Praised by colleagues and beloved by her students, renowned educator and social work licensing expert, Dr. Dawn Apgar, is credited with helping thousands of social workers pass their ASWB licensing exams. Her in-depth knowledge and precise test-taking strategies have earned her "lifesaver" accolades from social workers everywhere.
This highly rated, review book will help you pass the first time with a customized study plan, in-depth review content, and 170 question practice test PLUS ExamPrepConnect, the all-in-one study platform that guides you through Dawn Apgar's ASWB exam prep content with tools, tests, and a study plan based on your exam date.
Updated to reflect the most current ASWB exam outline, Dr. Apgar's comprehensive Social Work Licensing Clinical Exam Guide leads you through the four social work domains with a concise review of the concepts, methods, and principles you'll need to know and apply to pass the exam.
In the guide, you'll learn about the content areas, competencies, and KSAs that are the basis for exam questions and how to:
- Accurately identify the knowledge areas and KSAs behind each exam question.
- Apply your knowledge appropriately to the three types of questions you'll encounter on the exam.
- Deconstruct and analyze questions by identifying the stem, key, and distractors.
- Eliminate answers and select the only correct answer among similar answers.
Exam Guide Features:
- How to Use This Guide -- An all-new chapter focused on how the book's content structure links to the ASWB exam outline to help you study more efficiently.
- Examination Overview -- Expanded discussion and analysis of the exam content based on the most recent ASWB outlines.
- Practical Study tips -- new content focused on essential strategies for success, how to deal with test anxiety, and how to maximize content retention based on learning styles
- Critical test-taking strategies for analyzing ASWB-style questions and finding the only correct answer
- Updated Content on race, ethnicity and culture, and macro practice
- Self-Assessment Test to help identify areas of strength and weakness
- Practice Test -- includes a 170-question full practice test mirroring the actual exam with detailed explanations of correct answers.
The book includes online access to ExamPrepConnect, to help you devise a customized study plan based on your specific exam date.
Ways you can use ExamPrepConnect to plan to pass:
- Join live and on-demand lessons and private discussion boards with Dr. Apgar and others who are studying the same material for additional support and review.
- Get anywhere access to all the high-quality content from the guide across all your devices.
- Follow a personalized study plan based on your exam date.
- Take notes, highlight key terms, and bookmark content. Then review your notes and return to marked material from your personal dashboard.
- Track your scores, confidence, and strengths and weaknesses as you progress through the material. Know what you know and what you still need to review.
- Review your answers to practice questions in real-time, use the answer eliminator option, and read detailed rationales.
- Take both full-length practice tests digitally to simulate the test-taking environment.
- Try the game center to test your knowledge and compete with peers.
NOTE TO READERS: PUBLISHER DOES NOT GUARANTEE QUALITY/ACCESS TO ANY INCLUDED DIGITAL COMPONENTS IF THE BOOK IS PURCHASED THROUGH A THIRD-PARTY SELLER.
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9780826185662
- ISBN-10: 0826185665
- Publisher: Springer Publishing Company
- Publish Date: October 2020
- Dimensions: 10.7 x 8.3 x 1.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.5 pounds
- Page Count: 494